Daniel Daley, MIEAust CPEng RPEQ
Daniel is a highly skilled Civil Engineer who has formed part of the Hunter H2O (formerly Hunter Water Australia) team since 2010.
Daniel has recently achieved Chartered Engineer Status and along the way developed the following key technical skills in civil planning and design:
- Modelling of water and wastewater systems including population projections, model compilation and system analysis
- Water and wastewater strategies and capital works identification
- Dam safety management systems and emergency plans
- Dam hydrology studies, dambreak studies and consequence category assessment
- Strategic planning and business case development
- Asset management
- Contract management
He is Proficient in the use of InfoWorks, Mike FLOOD, Mike Urban, Mike 11, RORB, xprafts, Strand 7, Plaxis, ArcGIS and MapInfo amongst various other software packages.