Mark Lynn, RPEQ
Mark has over 17 years Electrical, Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineering experience in the mining, manufacturing, water, wastewater and construction industries. Mark’s expertise in electrical engineering consulting across a full project life cycle from feasibility through to construction, commissioning and on into full operational production, has contributed to him becoming an experienced and accomplished electrical and control systems engineer, manager and team leader.
Mark’s specialist expertise includes:
- Design to requirements of 61508 Safety Integrity Levels (SIL)
- Electrical engineering and control systems engineering
- Control systems development
- Factory acceptance testing and commissioning
- Develop and commission PLC, SCADA, telemetry and data management systems
- Vendor data review, package coordination and design integration
Over the last 12 months Mark has been an integral member of the Cleveland Bay Purification Plant Upgrade in Townsville.
Mark undertook regular design reviews throughout the design phase of the site upgrade electrical design project. Mark managed the power systems analysis studies with PowerTools software, and produced the Power System Analysis report for the Cleveland Bay project.
Once site construction commenced, Mark provided construction support by responding to RFIs, attending client meetings, and performing on-site investigations, inspections and commissioning.