Peter Greenhalgh, RPEQ, CEng
Peter Greenhalgh is a key member of our Brisbane office – a principal process engineer with over twelve years’ experience in the water industry. Peter has been actively involved in over 100 projects at each stage of development from planning right through to commissioning and operational support. Peter has also worked as superintendent’s representative on a number of projects.
Peter has been involved in a number of water and wastewater planning studies and options assessments where a detailed knowledge of the legislative, process and client requirements are essential to the formulation of the best for client outcome. Recent wastewater planning strategies Peter has been involved in include:
- Development of Master Plan for Cloncurry STP (QLD),
- Development of a Staging Plan for Raymond Terrace WWTW (NSW),
- Assessment of options for Farley WWTP (NSW),
- Development of a Master Plan for Babinda WWTP (QLD) and
- Development of a Sewer Servicing Strategy for the townships of Mendi, Kerema and Vanimo (PNG).
Peter has extensive biological modelling experience using both proprietary packages (Biowin and GPS-X) and steady state models he has developed and calibrated. Peter also has experience with reuse modelling software MEDLI and Calpuff odour modelling software.