Summary of benefits and perks
As an employer, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements, locations and to balance your home life and career aspirations
- Generous provisions for leave – some examples are:
- Up to 14 weeks parental leave (including for males)
- A wellness day (extra day of leave)
- A volunteer day (extra day of leave)
- Opportunities for time in lieu or purchased leave.
- A work perks program (providing discounts across various business)
- Excellent, modern, fast, ergonomic and mobile IT to assist you in providing a comfortable, productive and location-agnostic working environment.
As a promoter of your career, we offer:
- Opportunities to pursue diverse and interesting work through:
- A range of projects across all phases of assets / asset life-cycles
- A range of clients (from regional to metropolitan to international)
- opportunities to travel
- A range of provided services (which can give you a chance to hone new skillsets.
- A structured approach to training, professional development and mentoring (and a supportive culture and management team) that seek to empower you to realise your passions and fulfill your potential
- An opportunity to join a passionate, supportive community of water and wastewater experts at the leading edge of innovation in our industry that will accelerate your learning
- Opportunities to work in partnership-based contracts with our clients
- Work satisfaction from collaborating with a community that values and measures long-term partnership outcomes, sustainability and wellbeing (not just focused on financial outcomes).
The background to Beca HunterH2O
Beca is one of the largest employee-owned professional services consultancies in the Australasia-Pacific region. As a team of over 3800, Beca is diverse enough to bring a wide range of perspectives and expertise to every client and challenge, creating resourceful, smart solutions from our collective experience and insights with the view to making every day better across our local and global communities.
Beca HunterH2O was formed twelve months ago to create Beca’s Australian Water Business. We are a diverse, empowered and trusted team of 300+ water specialists, passionate about enabling healthy and sustainable communities wherever we work. We design and deliver smart, resilient outcomes within regional and metropolitan environments, elevated by a strong process and operations heritage which ground-truths our solutions. We believe in a collaborative partnership approach to working alongside our clients and delivery partners (including major urban utilities, international and national water authorities, regional councils and other industry organisations), toward a sustainable future.
Depending on your situation, a role with Beca HunterH2O may create opportunities to live and work in or to travel to any of our major partnership locations.
Your attention to detail will expedite you through our application process. You will provide clear evidence to role specific criteria to advance through to interview stage.
- One single A4 Page: Cover letter explaining why you would like to join us, highlighting how your relevant skills and experience meets or exceeds the listed Ideal skills.
- Up to two A4 Pages: Details of previous relevant employment experience along with associated referee details (name, phone number, email and relationship) whom can attest to your previous experience.
- A copy of your academic transcript.
Express your interest by emailing the above-mentioned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting all applications will be treated in strict confidence.