Are you pigeon-holed doing the same repetitive work? Is every day like Groundhog Day?
Then we are probably just who you are looking for. As one of Australia’s most successful independent water industry consultancies, Hunter H2O is leading the delivery of some of the country’s most varied and challenging water projects, and our small company culture, you will have the opportunity to drive these projects from start to finish, steering your professional development along the way.
For the right candidate, a new role at Hunter H2O could transform your career and provide the opportunity to influence the direction and future growth of our company. Our “small company” culture allows you to provide influence across all facets of our business, without sacrificing the benefits of national and international outlook. You can benefit from the opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Ownership Plan, receive genuine improvement in work/life balance and collective focus on delivering exceptional technical outcomes for our clients and our community.
Alternatively this may be your first professional role out of study, are you looking to start a career in the water industry? With a business where you can learn from real operating plants and operators, not from text books? Are you seeking an employer who is willing to invest in your future? One who will set a clear direction for your professional development and has the right mix of diverse projects and local expertise to propel it forward? Then we are probably just who you are looking for!
As one of Australia’s most successful independent water industry consultancies, Hunter H2O is leading the delivery of some of the country’s most varied and challenging water projects. Together with our resource pool of other chemical (water/wastewater), mechanical, electrical, environmental, planning, civil, SCADA /automation professionals and lengthy operational background, you will have the opportunity to contribute to many varied projects in a team environment, supported by the largest process engineering group in the Australian water industry.
What We Offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing:
- Mentoring for your own development
- Incentive payments and access to the Employee Share Ownership Program for high achieving employees
- Participate in learning and talent development programs including global programs, online learning and on-the-job learning
- Corporate fitness membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements.
Your attention to detail will expedite you through our application process. You will provide clear evidence to role specific criteria to advance through to interview stage.
- One single A4 Page: Cover letter explaining why you would like to join us, highlighting how your relevant skills and experience meets or exceeds the listed Ideal skills.
- Up to two A4 Pages: Details of previous relevant employment experience along with associated referee details (name, phone number, email and relationship) whom can attest to your previous experience.
- A copy of your academic transcript.
Express your interest by emailing the above-mentioned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting all applications will be treated in strict confidence.