Hunter H2O is delighted to be awarded the three-year contract for delivery and support of
Seqwater’s Plant & Operations Data Management (PODM) solution.
Hunter H2O with partner, Lutra, successfully campaigned through the extensive and
intensive open tender process. The project will use the Software as a Service (SaaS)
product Infrastructure Data – tailored to meet Seqwater’s specific needs to deliver the Plant
Operational Data Management solution for the SEQ region.
Infrastructure Data (ID) is a web-based holistic suite of integrated data acquisition,
management, analytic and reporting modules. ID is designed to help organisations:
1) Efficiently manage, monitor, analyse, and report operational performance
2) Easily access reporting and data analytic tools for internal and external stakeholders
3) Manage reporting without the need for spreadsheets and third-party applications.
The Infrastructure Data SaaS service provides plant based and mobile functionality which
will replace existing manual reporting processes currently used across Seqwater’s water
treatment and network assets.
The new system will provide:
• Assist operations personnel with the efficient collection and reporting of field and
• Standardised data collation and reporting and
• Provide Seqwater with a single source of truth for analysis, management and
reporting of plant performance and operational data.
The project commences in February 2020 including consultation with key Seqwater
operations personnel. Following this consultation period, the PODM solution will be
implemented in a staged approach across the southern, central and northern regions of
Seqwater. The implementation phase is scheduled to be complete in 2021 followed by a
three-year support and maintenance period.
For further information on Hunter H2O and Infrastructure Data speak with your local Hunter
H2O representative or email ID@hunterh2o.com.au